1/7/14

Day 07: 10 Likes & Dislikes


I didn't do day 06 because I didn't know what to put for that one, so today I'll do day 07, which is 10 likes and dislikes. At some point in the week, I'll be posting two on one day to make up for the lost days, as well as the ones that I skipped.

Likes:   
1) Being with family/friends
2) Music
3) Writing
4) Horror movies
5) Smoothies 
6) The cold
7) Food
8) Reality TV
9) Attention
10) My phone

Dislikes:
1) The heat
2) Being alone
3) Clowns
4) Failing
5) Long car rides
6) Small spaces
7) Bugs
8) Liars
9) Celery 
10) When things get unorganized

There you have it! What are some of your likes and dislikes? Comment below!
-Jay P-


3 comments:

Courtney Trifari said...

Likes: You, Dylan, Music, God, Family, Friends, My iPad, Twitter, Instagram, Keek, YouNow, Liam Payne, One Direction, Little Mix

Dislikes: Clowns, Spiders, Death, Heights, Fake People (meaning people who act like something they're not), being so far away from my friends, having health issues, Winter

P.s. I love you and Dylan I'm here supporting you guys until the end ! :)

Anonymous said...

Like: You, Dylan, You, Dylan, You, Dylan, You, Dylan, You, Dylan

Dislike: Anyone not you, anyone not Dylan, anyone not you, anyone not Dylan, anyone not you, anyone not Dylan, anyone not you, anyone not Dylan, anyone not you, anyone not Dylan

Berniee97 said...

Like when dylan puts up a new cover lol