11/6/13

Tori Kelly Releases Music Video for "Dear No One"


Southern California singer/songwriter/producer Tori Kelly has released the video for "Dear No One," the first song from her brand new EP, FOREWORD. The video, which was filmed on location in Brooklyn, New York, was directed by Jon Jon Augustavo, and I think they did an amazing job!

This is definitely one of my favorite songs at the moment. When Dylan showed it to me I immediately fell in love with it. Actually, Tori's whole EP is incredible and if you haven't checked it out yet, I highly recommend downloading it on iTunes. 

What do you think of the music video, and of Tori Kelly's EP, FOREWORD?
-Jay P-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CAN YOU PLEASE INTERVIEW HER

Anonymous said...

i love this you should really interview her though