11/18/13

Dylan Bernard Covers "Heartbreaker" by Justin Bieber


Hey guys! Check out Dylan's most recent cover of Heartbreaker by Justin Bieber. Out of all the songs that Justin has been releasing, this one is my favorite, and I think Dylan did a great job with it. We got to meet the producer of this song, Maejor Ali, and after speaking with him about all the hard work that went into this, Dylan and I both agreed that this would be his next cover.

Be sure to leave a comment below with any song suggestions for future covers. Also, follow Dylan on Twitter @DTBMuzic.
-Jay P-

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one of his best covers (: He's so amazing and I hope he never gives up.

Lauren Jonson said...

Hes so cuteee and he got so much better from when he first started!! more more more

Jade said...

GREAT JOB

Anonymous said...

your hottt marry me?

Anonymous said...

will he do a cover soon or younow soon? I missed his last one.