10/7/13

We're Kickin' It Anti-Bully Concert


Yesterday, Dylan and I attended an Anti-Bully Concert hosted by We're Kickin' It! The event took place at the Middletown Arts Center in NJ and it was such an honor to attend. Performers included Trevin Hunte, Beverly McClellan, Raquel Castro,  Jared Blake, Dylan Bernard, and more!

I interviewed a few of the artists, and will be uploading coverage over the next few days. Bullying is becoming an epidemic and it's so important to stand up together and put an end to this problem. It was awesome to be a part of such a great cause. Thanks to all the artists, media, sponsors, and fans that came out to support the event. 

For more information check out www.werekickinit.org.
-Jay P-

3 comments:

Jade said...

Love Dylan's outfit! It's so cool he performed with them. What an inspiration. Giving back makes him even better <3

Anonymous said...

WOAH THIS IS SO COOL. I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOUR INTERVIEWS YOU BOTH HAVE COME SO FAR AND IT BRINGS A TEAR TO MY EYE.

Anonymous said...

is it cool being friends with Dylan!? Can you tell him I said hi and that I love him. You're so lucky I can't believe you get to see him. Is it alot?