10/31/13

20th Birthday Vlog & 5 Year Anniversary


Hey guys ! Check out this short video blog from my 20th Birthday Party. I didn't do anything big, but I like it that way. I like that I don't feel the need to have a big party to have a good time. What really matters is that my closest friends were there, and that's more important than any party to me. Check out the video above with some shout outs from my friends, and some a capella performances from Natalie Bermudez and Dylan Bernard!

In addition to that...


...I'm proud to say that Jay Swag Entertainment News has been up and running for five years now. It's hard to believe that I started this that long ago, but I love it. I love watching it grow, and seeing all your comments. I love interviewing and being lucky enough to do something that I really enjoy.

I've learned a lot about this industry in these short five years, but there's so much more to learn and I'm ready to keep growing. I'm excited to see what's next. Whatever it is, I know that I will be ready for it thanks to my family, friends, and supporters. Thank you for the five years of support. Let's keep moving forward!
-Jay P-

5 comments:

Jade said...

5 years already! Congratulations :)

Anonymous said...

Love you (: This video so cool and DYlan's message at the end is so sweet. I teared up. I love how I can go back on the site and see pictures of you guys as little kids and now youre all grown up. thats awesome

Kaay said...

happy birthdday and congratulations :)

Anonymous said...

I love that you and Dylan are so close like his message made me cry. I would do anything for a friendship like that.

Anonymous said...

it seems liek youve been on such ajourney and im so happy for you congratulations on all your success. its amazing to see you and dylan grow on this site and twitter everyday.