9/6/13

Jay Swag TV - "15 Weird Question" Tag


Hey everyone! It's been a really long time since I've done a video blog, and even longer since you've seen a video with Dylan. I've always been open with my life on here, so here we go. 

 Neither of us addressed the situation directly, but it's pretty clear that we weren't talking. It took us four months to swallow our prides and finally sit down to talk things through. All I can really say is this; there are friends, and then there are friends that become family. When you find those people, don't be stupid enough to lose that bond. We're back now, and I hope you're ready for everything that is about to happen for us. Thank you for never leaving our sides.

That being said; check out our "15 Weird Questions" tag video. Let us know what you think, and if you have any suggestions for future videos! Follow us on Twitter @OfficialJaySwag and @DTBMuzic.
-Jay P-

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

i literally cried watching this. i missed u guys so much ;( please dont do that again.

Anonymous said...

It's about time :) welcome back

Jade said...

The bromance is back. I'm sobbing! Do more tag videos.

Anonymous said...

Finally grow up huh? Done being immature?

GabbiGreen said...

I'm new so I don't know what happened and i dont care either but i love this video :)

Sarah said...

i love you both so much and i knew you would work it all out. im going to call up my friend today we got into a fight and like you said its not worth it sometimes. thanks boys. love you

Anonymous said...

lol douchebags this is what the three thousandth time you stopped talking? youre not friends get over it. move on and give up.

Rose Taylor said...

I love you guys so much and when I saw you werent friends anymore it really hurt me but seeing this just made my day. you guys are great alone but together youre something special. Dylan never give up singing because you are going to inspire so many people, and change so many lives. John, youre just an all around great person. you are so amazing at interviewing and your blog is the best out there & youre an even better manager and friend to dylan it looks like. <3 you guys have made a difference in my life and i know this is just the start for you.

Anonymous said...

this was the best way to bring dylan back i literally screamed when he walked into the video LOLOLOL can we all get married and have a threesome?

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys never fight again because I dont wanna see this friendship end for real. you two are hilarious and look like you really do care about each otherr. stick together forrreal. i love you

Jessica Parks said...

I love this so much. I wasn't around last time but I watched old videos and really wanted to see more of him. You guys are so cute in videos definitely the best bromance.

Anonymous said...

fuck you fags. justin bieber perez hilton wannabees. fake ass friends that use each other. suck a cock... or each others. im sure you already do that anyway

Anonymous said...

omg i was waiting for this to happen for soo long. i was scared it wouldnt because it was so long but yay i knew you guys were tooooo close i love it its so good. :) family fights too but youre back okay so keep it up i cant wait for your next video. i want to meet you someday.

Anonymous said...

I called my friend too and we made up. Thanks boys ;) love youu