9/14/13

Goodbye Summer


So I know Summer hasn't officially ended; but I'm basically over it already. It's been a long summer full of tons of ups and downs, but at the end of the day I can definitely say that I've learned a lot about myself over the past four months.  

I definitely accomplished more in the past four months than I've ever accomplished. I'm so grateful to have been apart of Summer Jam, OMG Music Fest, and the countless other events I attended. Basically, I've learned that life doesn't stop for anyone and you have to keep pushing. No matter how hard things get; never give up. If you want something in life than you have to make it happen for yourself. Do not let anyone stop you or tell you otherwise. Live for your own happiness.

Anyway, here are some pictures of me hanging out with my friends in the summer, and some pictures from my family vacation to Canada. Deuces Summer 2013. It's been real.


-Jay P-

5 comments:

Jade said...

aw I love this :) Great pictures and that's so right. No one can stop you from following your dreams!

Anonymous said...

u really grew up this summer and i am happy for u. i cant wait to see what is next for u

Anonymous said...

Great pictures jay (;
You gotta do what you want in life. You only have one life to live.

Kelly Kay said...

you're hair is literally perfect blue. like idk who else can pull it off but you actually can

Anonymous said...

hope you enjoyed summer :)