8/26/13

OMG Music Fest NYC


Hey guys! If you follow me on Twitter (@OfficialJaySwag) you'll know that this weekend I was hanging out at OMG Music Fest NYC. I had an amazing time at the event, which benefits Brian Vicker's charity, Brother's In Strength. It's always nice to see artists come together to benefit a great cause. I also got to meet a lot of artists that I've interviewed via Skype which was awesome!

Interviews will be up throughout the week, but until then check out some photo's from the event below!

-Jay P-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Dylan Holland! Thats my favorite interview u did im glad u met :) looks like u r friends too. Who needs Dylan Bernard now?? LOL

Marissa said...

SO LUCKY. I LOVE YOU BRANDON

Anonymous said...

omgg I remember seeing you tweet them all the time to go there and you did it! Im happy and proud :) this is just the start