7/4/13

"Things We Do" - Round2Crew feat. Dylan Holland


I need you guys to all do me a huge favor and go support Round2Crew and purchase their latest single Things We Do which features Dylan Holland!

I personally bought the song and think it's great! A few of my friends have also texted me saying how much they loved it, and it has received nothing but praise on Twitter.

Round2Crew and Dylan Holland work so hard to give their fans what they want, and this is such a great track. Great job guys! Be sure to click HERE to be redirected to iTunes so you can purchase Things We Do
-Jay P-

3 comments:

DeezyBABE said...

ALREADY HAVE IT. OBSESSED

Anonymous said...

I remember when you first interviewed round 2. after that i became sooo into them :) going to buy tomorrow

Jade said...

Best songg