7/29/13

Reality Dance Summer Jam !


Hey guys! Sorry I've been a little MIA. I've been so busy these past few weeks getting everything ready for Reality Dance's Summer Jam. As you can see, Courtney Zahn performed at the event (performance footage coming soon). I am so proud of Courtney and her dancers, Brittany and Victoria. They were truly amazing and did a wonderful job.


I also got to catch up with Jenna Sousa! Jenna is one of my best friends and we talk everyday, but it was about a year since we last saw each other in person. I loved getting to catch up with Jenna. Her performance was amazing! 


Kalin & Myles just happened to be performing downstairs so I stopped by to say hello. It was so cool to finally meet these two in person. They're awesome and we will definitely be doing a follow up interview sometime in the future. Nice meeting you guys!


I also got to meet the lovely Maddi Jane! She's so sweet and so talented. I remember seeing her on The Ellen Show. She was incredible back then, but she's grown even more. Interview coming soon!


Lol! Apparently IM5 and myself were caught off guard right before our interview. IM5 is an incredible group. They are so cool and extremely down to earth. They definitely found themselves another supporter after this weekend. Our interview will be up by the end of the week, along with some performance footage.

I got to meet so many more great people. Stay tuned throughout this week for various interviews and photos on my Twitter(@OfficialJaySwag) and Instagram(@JohnPanichella).

Shout out to Reality Dance for putting together such a great event. Follow @RealityDance1 on Twitter. Also, shout out to all of the performers and their teams. It was really a great group of talent. 
-Jay P-



5 comments:

Jade said...

OMG I wish I was there to meet you! This is so coool :) I cant wait for the interviews

Anonymous said...

Aww everyone looks great. <3

maddianngurl said...

I love Maddi Jane!

Anonymous said...

yayyy i cant wait to see your interviews

Anonymous said...

Courtney looks beautiful omg!