6/3/13

Nick Mara Workshop


A few months ago I had the chance to interview the extremely talented Nick Mara! It was one of my most viewed interviews of all time, and I'm so grateful that I had the opportunity to do it. 

I got the chance to hang out with Nick for the day on Saturday. I was at his workshop in Blackwood, NJ, and then I went with him to his meet and greet at the Wells Fargo Center. It was a really awesome time! Nick is a really great kid and I'm glad we finally got to meet!

I haven't written a personal post in a while, so I just wanted to share the picture with you, and tell you a little bit about Saturday. More to come soon!
-Jay P-

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHH I LOVE THIS PICTURE

AmberMara said...

He is literally perfect. I love this. Can you guys be friends and do a video blog?

Jade said...

yes! Get him on Jay Swag TV

Olivia said...

I love him so muchh I wanted to go to the Wells Fargo thing but I couldnt because I live in Texas :(

Anonymous said...

I love Nick! Will you be doing something with him soon?

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!! Are you and Nick working on something!? Please say yes!? I would love to see you guys do a vlog together. Maybe a harlem shake or something funny!