6/4/13

Jenna Sousa To Work WIth Kuk Harrell!


Singing sensation, and former Jay Swag YouTube Artist of the Month, Jenna Sousa will be working with four time Grammy award winning vocal producer Kuk Harrell!

Working with artists such as Justin Bieber, Mary J Blige, Rihanna, and many more, Kuk Harrell is considered one of the most sought after vocal producers in the industry. Kuk will be working with Jenna Sousa on a single! The news comes after Kuk concluded his Who's Next search on The Marie Show. While the winner, Kyle Means' first single Intermission is available NOW on iTunes, Kuk will be working with the top 5 contestants. Congratulations to Kyl Means, Jenna Sousa, Nikki Hayes, Brenda Mullens, and Nicole Touma!


On a side note, Jenna is one of my best friends and I am so happy for her.  Jenna you deserve this so much and I am so proud of how far you have come. I've said this before but I am so lucky to call you a friend. Not only are you an amazing singer but you and your family are some of the nicest people I have ever met. I'll always support you. I can't wait to see what comes next. Your time is now!
-Jay P-

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's amazing!!! I remember when you first featured her :)

Anonymous said...

That's sooo good. Tell her Im happy for her

Anonymous said...

Yes!!!! This girl is dope!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear this music from Jenna. Been a huge fan for years!

Kelly said...

SHES FREAKN AMAZING SO TALENTED

Jade said...

AW! I'm so happy for her:)

Anonymous said...

AHH I LOVE YOU HER AND DYLAN!!! DO ANOTHER VIDEO TOGETHER