6/11/13

Austin Mahone - What About Love Music Video


YouTube sensation turned international popstar, Austin Mahone, has recently released the music video to his latest hit single What About Love. I've been following Austin's career for quite some time now and it's amazing to see all the progress he's made. 

I have to admit that the song is catchy, and the music video is pretty good as well. Austin is taking a risk by releasing a song that is more 90's pop, as opposed to current pop, but I think it's a great idea. Many of his Mahomies agree, as the song has already reached close to one million views after  only a day. What do you think of What About Love? Be sure to leave your thoughts below!
-Jay P-

3 comments:

Dana said...

I LOVE YOU AUSTIN <3

Mahomieeee said...

best...song...ever!

Anonymous said...

reminds me of BSB but still really good. :) great job Austin