5/6/13

New Music: "#Beautiful" - Mariah Carey ft Miguel


Well this is an interesting collaboration, but I actually really like it! Superstar Mariah Carey has teamed up with R&B's rising star Miguel for a track titled #Beautiful

It's already been dubbed the first song of the Summer and, although I was a little unsure before I listened to it, I definitely agree with that statement! Mariah and Miguel sound amazing together. Their voices just mesh so well. 

I'm a fan! I would love to see these two work together again in the future, and I'll definitely be adding this to my iPhone. What do you think?
-Jay P- 

3 comments:

Jade said...

I love this! :)

Anonymous said...

Where's Dylan at??? No cover this weekend? Barely tweeting? Are you guys okay? I was excited to see what you guys had planned next.

Anonymous said...

REPEAT FOR THE PAST 48HOURS