5/20/13

Kelly Rowland to Judge The X Factor?


The X Factor will begin working on it's new season tomorrow, which means the four judges have to be ready. Rumors are flying that Kelly Rowland is in final talks today to sign on as one of the new judges. Kelly's name has been in the mix for quite some time now, and personally, I think she would be a great addition to the X Factor family. 

Kelly already has experience judging, as she worked on the UK's version of The X Factor. I've watched Kelly on the UK show, and she was very entertaining. She gave great advice, brought some drama, and provided guidance to her artists. 

While I would be happy to see Kelly join the judges panel, I must admit that I'm not to fond of the other judge in question. According to sources, Mexican superstar Paulina Rubio is in talks to be the fourth and final judge. That would make the panel, Simon Cowell, Demi Lovato, Kelly Rowland, and Paulina Rubio. I don't know much about Paulina, but I really was hoping they balanced it out with two guys and two girls. I think Diddy would be a great choice. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens. Be sure to watch this season of The X Factor!
-Jay P-

2 comments:

Jade said...

I think Kelly Rowland will make a great judge :)

Anonymous said...

WHERE IS DYLAN WHERE IS HIS COVERS WHERE ARE THE VLOGS OF YOU TWO I MISS YOU GUYS