5/15/13

Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce in "Dirty Laundry"


Kelly Rowland's latest single, Dirty Laundry, exposes everything from her feelings on Beyonce's success, to an abusive relationship with an ex-boyfriend. She calls Bey her "sister" throughout the song, but admits that seeing Beyonce so successful was "bittersweet." 

"Bird in a cage you would never know what I was dealing with. Went our separate ways, but I was happy. She was killing it. Bittersweet, she was up, I was down."

She goes on to admit that she felt as though she lived in Bey's shadow. She also tells of an abusive relationship she was in, and how her ex tried to turn her against Beyonce. 

Dirty Laundry is the second single off Kelly's upcoming album Talk a Good Game. I have to admit I like the song. It has a dark feel to it, but it's so raw. I applaud Kelly for being able to write such a real song. Check it out below!

-Jay P-

2 comments:

Tiana said...

This goes in! I hope she does good with this album

Anonymous said...

wont be number 1on the charts but good to listen to