5/1/13

I'm Back !


Hey everyone! I know I've been MIA lately, but I am back! There has been so much going on behind the scenes, that my blog has kind of taking a back seat. It's been really difficult on me, because I love blogging and it's how I started, but now that it's opened so many doors for me, I'm busy with other things as well. 

Most of you already know that I am Dylan's manager, but I'm also the publicist for two clients at the moment, and I'm currently working on a collaborative project with my fashion blogger Tamara, and Dylan, that I cannot wait to tell you about!

I'm sorry for not blogging as much. I'm really trying to balance everything out, but it's not easy. Wearing all these hats can get confusing sometimes, but I'm learning how to sort everything out more and more everyday. I don't know what the future has in store for me, but I know that it will be good. Thank you for the support.
-Jay P-

3 comments:

Jade said...

Glad you are back!!!! Don't do that to us again!

Anonymous said...

YAYYYYY I MISSED YOU

Anonymous said...

When will the next Jay Swag TV episode be????