4/8/13

Nick Mara Interview

(Photo taken by The Nouveau Image, Nick Mara, Nick Carter Mara)

Nick Mara was "born a star," says Mia Tinari. "He has the look, the moves, the voice, and can transcend any audience." Nick, although only 15, has already accomplished enough in his career to affirm Mia's words. 

He has performed with the likes of Mariah Carey on NBC's Christmas Special, appeared on Disney's Shake it Up, performed on Saturday Night Live, helped teach an aspiring singer on MTV's Made, and so much more. The list is never ending for the 15-year-old phenomenon. 

Now, Nick is emerging as a solo artist and in the studio working on his EP! In addition, you will be able to catch Nick Mara as one of the featured artists for The New MySpace Campaign, which will air in May 2013. 

With an enormous fan base that grows every day, it's safe to say that Nick Mara is here to stay. Be sure to follow him on Twitter @TheRealNickMara. Here is my exclusive interview with Nick! 

Hi Nick! Thanks for taking the time to speak with me today. First, can you please introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about yourself? 
“Thanks for the interview! I love talking with my fans! Well, for those who don't know, I love hockey and football.  My favorite teams are the NY Rangers and NY Giants. Playing a neighborhood street roller hockey or touch tackle game every now and then with my friends is fun, but my passion and greatest love are music and dance. When I was 6, I moved from NY with my family to a small town in NJ. I began taking violin and saxophone lessons at my new school and even sang "What A Wonderful World" in the school play that year! Performing on stage was fun and natural for me. I joined the local travel baseball and football youth leagues like most kids did, but my heart kept bringing me back to music and dance, so when I was 10 years old, I hung up my football cleats, packed away my baseball glove and auditioned for a hip hop dance crew. And, just two years later, I found myself on the stage of MTV's Randy Jackson's America's Best Dance Crew. Today, I am living a dream  and performing all over the country! BUT, there's so much more I want to accomplish as an entertainer.  I am now taking vocal training with one of the most recognizable R&B singers from the late 90s and early 2000's. I've also expanded my dance to other styles like jazz and contemporary and been in numerous TV programs like EXTRA TV, Disney, and NBC'sSATURDAY NIGHT LIVE!   It takes a lot of commitment, sacrifice and dedication but I am determined to be an entertainer!” 

Who has inspired you the most in your life? 
“I am fortunate to have so many great people family, friends and teachers as role models.  But, the one who inspired me most is my Mom. She's the Rockstar!”

What's been the most shocking to you since you began your career? 
A few things: the incredible support I've received from my fans ( they call themselves Nickinators, Maramaniacs and homies!!!) since I left the dance crew, the incredible international fans I have received and the fan mail I receive on a daily basis! The letters They send me are so genuine and heartfelt- I can't believe how I have inspired so many people. I want to keep inspiring people!” “

What do you have planned for 2013? 
“You have to keep following me at www.nickmara.com, on twitter @therealnickmara, Facebook and instagram to see!!!” 


Fav Five
Favorite movie of all time?
“Big Daddy”
Favorite song at the moment?
“Fine China”
Favorite food?
“Mexican Grill”
Favorite childhood TV Show?
“Power Rangers”
Favorite artist of all time?
“Chris Brown”


@MyDrugNickMara wants to know if you could have any super power what would it be?
“Fly.”

@_adrianaaxoxo want's to know what keeps you so motivated, and if you could wish her a happy birthday?
“Happy Birthday! Passion and the support from you keeps me motivated!”

@Annie_Jennyxoxo says "You are always so passionate when you dance<3 What do you think about while dancing?"
“I listen to the beat and the lyrics. I feel and interpret them into my movements.”

@marababe118 asks, "what song makes you want to get up and dance when yo hear it?"
“Euphoria!”

@ICONic_Lover123 wants to know, what is the one thing you need to have when you travel?
“My backpack with my laptop and beats.”

@stephaniekleid wants to know what your current goals are, and what your long term goals are for your career and just in general?
“My current goals include training, training and more training.  Which will lead to my future goal to become a solo artist!” 

@AddySwagz asks, "If you were stuck on an island and could only take 1 item what would it be?"
“My iPhone!”

@Jayla_Fusco_ wants to know what your favorite app on your phone is?
“iFunny!”

@_AngelicaMara: "Who is your celebrity crush?"
“Kylie Jenner.”

@KaylaFusco11 wants to know if you could live off one food what would it be?
Mozzarella

@Iconiclicious wants to know what were your childhood dreams?
“Before dance I wanted to be a professional football player!”

@DemiMara_ asks, "What is the craziest thing a fan has ever done for you?"
“Buy me a pretty expensive bracelet!!!!”

@ICONicScotland wants to know if you could read her Twit longer? (http://twitlonger.com/show/n_1rjddrh)
“I read your twitlonger!! Don't let haterz bring you down. Believe in YOU.  Life is too short to consider self harm. Never give up on your dreams.”

That was the last question! I just want to thank you again so much for taking the time to do the interview. 
“Thank you for the opportunity!! I love my fans. Stay wired on www.nickmara.com.”

Nick's Links:

-Jay P-


6 comments:

Jodie Boyle said...

;) <3 LOVE the interview Thanks for taking the time to do this xxxxx

Marababe said...

THANK YOU FOR DOING THIS <3

Anonymous said...

BEST INTERVIEW EVER OMG INTERVIEW HIM AGAIN

N1CKMARAF4N said...

omggg this is his best interview ever. do another with him!

Jade said...

I love him so much! This was one if my favorite interviews you've done.

Anonymous said...

<333