4/6/13

Dylan Covers!


Hey guys! Guess what time it is!? Time for not one, but two new Dylan covers! Some of you may have seen his cover of Lego House by Ed Sheeran, but I wanted to put that in this post as well. 

Today, Dylan redid his cover of You Found Me by The Fray, with our updated equipment. I love both of these covers and I'm sure you guys will too!

We have a lot of stuff planned for you all and I cannot wait to share it with you. I'll be able to talk a little bit more about it soon, but until then, enjoy these covers! Also, we'll be posting our video blog tomorrow. Thanks for all the support! 

Follow us on Twitter @OfficialJaySwag & @DTBMuzic


-Jay P-

3 comments:

Jade said...

Nice job Dylan

Anonymous said...

Cool covers

Anonymous said...

I love how much you support him Jay <3 Best bromance ever. I LOVE the Ed Sheeran cover and I'm so glad he did You Found Me again. that was one of my fav covers.