4/11/13

Candice Glover Performs Lovesong


This performance left me speechless last night, and raised every hair on my arm. If not the best, this is definitely one of the best performance to ever take place on the American Idol stage. 

Candice never ceases to amaze me, but after last night there is no way that she cannot win. Her voice is in a league of it's own. Compared against all the contestants of this season, and past seasons, I feel like she is one of the top 3, tied with Jessica Sanchez. 

The notes that she chooses to implement on incredible and she hits them with such precision that it makes me wonder how she is not already a huge star! If she doesn't win Idol something needs to change with the voting system. Not that it matters; she will go down in history regardless.
-Jay P- 

5 comments:

Bendy said...

I hope that she understands what a truly legendary performance that was.

Anonymous said...

This is probably the most amazing legendary bestest deepest powerful performance ever on american idol

Jade said...

So good :)

Anonymous said...

This is by far the greatest thing I have ever heard

Anonymous said...

the best ever. whether Candice Glover wins or not. We will see more of her in the future.