3/16/13

Pitbull - Feel This Moment Music Video


Okay, so I'll be the first one to admit that I'm not a Pitbull fan, but I will admit that his career has been going extremely well lately! Almost all of his songs are hits, and he collaborates with tons of the world's top artists. 

His most recent collaboration is with the amazing Christina Aguilera. The song, Feel This Moment, is a fun, lively song, and the video definitely portrays that! Shot in all black and white, except for Pitbull's tie, Pitbull is seen traveling the world and performing live on stage. Overall, the video is decent, and I really like how it is shot in black and white. What do you think?
-Jay P- 

2 comments:

Monty Bloom said...

check out my violin cover of this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4oJa1c0v3o

another great hit for Pitbull! and so much fun to play on the violin!

Anonymous said...

Who are you interviewing this week?