3/11/13

Jessica Sanchez Reveals Album Cover


American Idol runner-up, Jessica Sanchez, has just released the artwork for her brand new album! She released the album cover via email a few moments ago, and it has already been taking over my Twitter timeline! Jessica's debut album will be titled Me, You & the Music.

It's no surprise that I have supported Jessica Sanchez for a very long time! I remember blogging about her the very first week that I started my website. It's amazing how far she has come and I couldn't be more proud of her. I don't buy many albums, but I can guarantee you that I personally be purchasing Jessica's album as soon as it is released. If you aren't familiar with this young talent by now, I urge you to follow her on Twitter @JessicaESanchez. We are watching a legend in the making!
-Jay P-

4 comments:

BluJay97 said...

So pretty! (: she tweeted you too :O so lucky

Jade said...

Aw! You should interview her!

Anonymous said...

She is gorggggg how do you know everyonee

Anonymous said...

AMZING PRE ORDER ON MARCH21