3/13/13

Dylan Holland Interview


Hey everyone! I recently had the chance to interview Dylan Holland. We spoke about everything from his original music, to upcoming shows, and much more! I must say, that this was one of my favorite interviews of all time. Dylan's a great guy, and I'm sure we will be hearing a lot more from him in the near future.

Be sure to follow him on Twitter @TheDylanHolland
Join his PointBurst Fan Club by clicking HERE
'Like' Dylan on Facebook: Dylan Holland
Subscribe to Dylan on YouTube: DylanJosephHolland
-Jay P-

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG HE IS PERFECT

Anonymous said...

Jess Burgen is the luckiest girl alive

Anonymous said...

Let me be you

DeeeeeezyLuv said...

SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOUR PEYTON INTERVIEW. YOU GOT THE MORE TALENTED ARTIST HAHAHA HE SEEMS SO MUCH NICER THAN PEYTON TOO

Jade said...

great interview :) One of the best you've ever done.

Anonymous said...

"Youur prfect." "You too bro!" do I feel another bromance starting ;) Love the interviewww

Anonymous said...

PSanders who??

Anonymous said...

Damnnnnn Jess Bergin is pretty lucky aye ;) no jk tho I love you all John you are perfect Dylan you're an angel John you're also an angel ily

Megan Holland said...

I'm cryinggggg he is so perfect and i agree with above he is an angel.

Alexx said...

LOVE YOU DYLAN ❤ I'm gonna marry you someday 😍 I love how you said for sure after everything. Best interview I've ever seen.

Rach said...

You are amazing Dylan!

Anonymous said...

Obsessing over this interview and the friendship between you and dylan holland now.

Anonymous said...

"LEGS GET OUT OF THE GARBAGE"

Anonymous said...

AHHH THIS IS THE BEST INTERVIEW IVE VER SEEN