3/18/13

Dylan Covers "When I Was Your Man" by Bruno Mars

Hey guys! It's been a little while since I've had a Dylan update, so I'm really happy to share his newest cover with you all! Check out Dylan's latest cover of When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars.
We are both big fans of Bruno Mars, and of this song, so we definitely thought it was a great idea to put up a cover of it. Like I said, it's been a little while since we've put a cover up, but we are now back at it again so be sure to subscribe to Dylan's YouTube channel and follow him on Twitter @DTBMuzic. If you have any suggestions leave them below in the comments!
-Jay P- 

6 comments:

Jade said...

I'm so glad you guys are back! Please stop leaving us hanging. We love you too much. Dylan amazing job :)

Anonymous said...

Great job Dylab :) I missed your weekly covers I want you two to do another Q&A I'm missing the bromance.

Anonymous said...

I really like this cover. one of your best ones! Whens your next?

Tatiana said...

When will you put up a Q&A video blog?

Anonymous said...

I love this song and you sang it well. good job

Anonymous said...

I love Dylan He is a great artist. But I wish he would tweet more. Can you tell him to tweet more because you are always tweeting and it's hard to find his tweets.