3/27/13

Dylan Bernard Covers "Fine By Me" by Andy Grammer


I'm sure some of you have seen this by now, but for any of my readers that haven't, here is Dylan's cover of Fine By Me by Andy Grammer!

This is one of my favorite covers that Dylan has done. As you can see, we have a new set up and we would love to know what you think! For those that do not know, Dylan is my best friend and an artist that I manage. You can follow him on Twitter @DTBMuzic and check out his website www.dylanbernardmusic.com.
-Jay P-

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

:O this is amazing it left me speechless.

Anonymous said...

He is seriously better then most of the other you tubers I watch!

Anonymous said...

Repeat all day. Better than Andy. This could be your song.

Bernator95 said...

Dylan over everything. Can I get a jay swag who!?

Jade said...

Great job! Lets not hate on Jay...

Anonymous said...

jay is living in dylans shadow now. hes a has been. blog blew up. then died. now hes just managing dylan because he knows he can get somewhere hanging onto someone with talent. really sad

Anonymous said...

ANONYMOUS.....YOU ARE AN ASS!!!!

Sammie said...

This is great Dylan! And to anonymous...you're obviously a hater. These two are best friends, BOTH extremely talented, and BOTH going to be very famous very soon. That is a lot to be envious of but don't try to make them go against each other. It won't work. I love you both and I'm proud of how far you guys have come. You work together so well it's ridiculous. Keep it up! Happy Easter

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter jay!!!!