3/5/13

Day 05 - Letter To Your Best Friend


Dylan,

So, you're probably embarrassed that I chose this picture...and I bet you're about to text me and be like "really...that picture?" haha. My response is this; yes, this picture. I picked this picture because this was before all of "it." This was before Jay Swag became what it is today. This was before all the followers, fans, readers, comments, interviews, photo shoots, covers, trips to NYC, meeting celebrities, and even before you were technically my "artist." I picked this picture because that's what is most important to me. We were best friends first. I think that sometimes we get so caught up in this industry that we really forget how long we've known each other, and how much we've been through. I just want to thank you for always being there for me. There's a post that you left on my Facebook a few years ago that reads "Truth is, you've helped me with everything I could ever hope of doing and more, and you'll always be known to me as the brother I never had." I hope you know that I feel the same.  We may not be blood, but you have definitely become family to me. Thanks for being the best friend I could've ever asked for.  Lets continue to make 2013 our year!

Sincerely,
-Jay P-

*If you want to take the Never Jaded blog challenge click HERE*

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I CRIED <3 THIS IS THE MOST ADORABLE THING EVER I LOVE YOU GUYS

Jade said...

LOL! The picture is so funny. You guys were so little. :)

Rachel said...

lmao u guys look soooooooo different. best bromance ive ever seen in my life. this was realyl cute jay. :) love u both

Tisha Jade said...

Bromance :)

Adorable photo.

Anonymous said...

AHHH the photo is so cute (: look at you two being all littlee. I love you both so much <3

Anonymous said...

This really will be your year! you two work so hard. you deserve this :) hope you will both be even more famous soon. this bromance>

SwaggieBernation said...

I love the both of youuu. You have done so much for Dylan and are one of the best bloggers out there. Dylan you are soooo talented and such an amazing singer and person even though i dont know you i know you are a good person hahahahaha. But whats even more amazing is the fact that you guys are truly best friend and have been best friend for so long!!! if thats not a sign i dont know what is. i cant wait for your next interview and cover and vlog!

Anonymous said...

YOUS are seriously perfect though. Most precious bromance ever. When someone told me you guys were brothers I believed it because of how close you are in all your videos and tweets and blogs. That's real friendship :) never stop being friends!

Anonymous said...

literally cried. love you two <3