2/4/13

YouTube Artist of the Month - Dylan Bernard (Interview)

I recently sat down and spoke with one of YouTube's fastest growing and newest stars, Dylan Bernard. He just also happens to be my best friend and the first artist signed to my management company. This month Dylan will be the YouTube Artist of the Month here on Jay Swag! 

I hope you guys enjoy the interview! I know we both had a fun time putting it together. Be sure to check out Dylan's website, www.dylanbernardmusic.com, and follow him on Twitter @DTBMuzic.
-JayP- 

8 comments:

Karen said...

This was really cool!! You're so lucky to have been interviewed by Jay...even though he's your bestfriend lol still that's so cool.

Anonymous said...

I love you guys so much seriouslyy

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this interview. Jay you are a perfect blogger. Dylan you are amazing in your own way and so talented. Your friendship is the most incredible thing ever. You guys inspire me so much and I hope you know that you've made a difference in at least one kids life. :) Thank you

Samantha Clare said...

You done so much for Dylan. You deserve a pat on the back. Your interview skills are on point. You make it comfortable and laid back. Your blog is amazing. and when you took on an artist for the first time you got him to 110,000 views in not even a year. You are something special. This industry better brace themselves because John Panichella is going to shut it down when he really puts his best foot forward.

Jade said...

Great interview :) Dylan's getting better at them.

Anonymous said...

You guys <3333 I seriously envy your bromance..and I'm a girl.

Anonymous said...

Loved the interview Dylan. When will you have a new cover up?

Dylan said...

HEY we have the same name but i'm a girl. i looked at the covers he did and they are so good. he will go very far.