2/8/13

Austin Mahone - Say You're Just A Friend


Teen popstar Austin Mahone has recently released the official music video to his latest single, Say You're Just A Friend. The track featured Flo Rida, and is inspired by Biz Markie's song Just A Friend.

The song/video combo is average, and although I'm not a fan of the sound, I guess it accomplishes everything it sets out to do. If you like catchy music, I'm sure you'll be a fan of this song. Feel free to leave your comments below. I'd love to know what you think! Are you a Mahomie?
-Jay P- 

5 comments:

Mahomieegurl said...

IN LOVE AHHH

Anonymous said...

I love him so much. I met him and he's soooooo nice.

Anonymous said...

He's not as good as Dylan. It is catchy I guess.

Katie Mahone said...

LOL who is Dylan? Austin is life

Jade said...

I'm not a fan really. I do prefer Dylan's voice.