1/21/13

New JaySwagTV & Dylan Covers!

BAM! This may be a little overwhelming but I have a lot to share with you guys today!


First, check out the new JaySwagTV episode! Dylan and I will be doing Q&A's  once a month(most likely more towards the end of the month). You'll be able to ask us questions and we'll answer them in a video like we did above. Thank you to everyone who submitted a question. They were great!


Next up! Dylan did a short a capella cover of Adele's Rolling in the Deep. I love this song and I really think Dylan's voice suits it perfectly. 


Lastly, Dylan also covered I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. This is definitely one of my favorite songs of all time. I love Jason Mraz and I feel as though this is the kind of artist that Dylan is meant to be. He's been singing this song for so long now, and I'm glad that we finally got a cover up for you guys! Enjoy! Check out Dylan's official website, www.dylanbernardmusic.com
-Jay P- 

7 comments:

Liz Teti said...

You guys are awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

I love everything!!' Dylan should do a snippet and a cover every week. That would be amazing :)

Anonymous said...

Love the video blog :) I'm glad you both are singleee ;) haha shows you're dedicated to what you do and that's more attractive than anything. Dylan you did wonderful with your covers. I would love to see a snippet and a cover each week too!

Jade said...

You.Are.Perfect. The bromance is the best :) Love youu

Anonymous said...

Dylan killed it! Rolling in the Deep and I'm Yours were both great song choices. Do you think he would ever sing Too Close? or maybe more stuff like this. It fits his voice better than the pop crap

Anonymous said...

love your phone backgrounds <3 you guys are the best. dylan your covers were flawless as always

Anonymous said...

I like snippets too but they don't all have to be acapela :) you don't need to post full covers every week. I just like something to listen to!