1/8/13

Mariah Carey VS Nicki Minaj

I really thought this story was old news. It happened so long ago, and I actually forgot about it. I want to know why Mariah Carey and Barbara Walters felt the need to discuss the Nicki Minaj issue during their interview. Anyway, watch the interview above to see Mariah talk about her feud with fellow American Idol judge, Nicki Minaj. 

Both of them are acting childish in my opinion  I guess they forgot they recorded a song together not too long ago? I'm sorry, but are both of you that desperate for press? 
-Jay P- 
 

2 comments:

RachMinaj said...

This is stupid. Mariah you know exactly what Nicki does...you worked with her before. Shut up Mariah and grow the hell up. Just because your career is over doesn't mean you need to come at Nicki...and what exactly is it that you do? cus i KNOW you don't SING' any more..Triumphant was that auto tune crap.

Anonymous said...

MARIAH IS A LEGEND NICKI NEEDS TO LEARN HER PLACE