1/29/13

Justin Bieber Fail


Okay...I'm not sure if you saw Justin Bieber's "performance" of his "acoustic version" of Boyfriend on The Ellen Show earlier today, but as soon as I saw it I knew that I had to blog about it. I'm sure I'll get some hate for this, but I'm not criticizing this performance because it's a Justin Bieber performance...I'm criticizing this performance because it's terrible.

I tend to keep it real on Jay Swag and we all know that if I think a performance is bad I'll make it known. Bieber isn't getting special treatment. His vocals were shaky and flat throughout the majority of the performance...not to mention his nonexistent "falsetto." I'm not really sure what happened to the Biebs here but if he continues to perform like this, his career will be over by the end of 2013. You can quote me on that if you'd like. 

I really want you to comment below and let me know what you think of the performance. Seriously though, close your eyes and listen to it. Imagine this is somebody singing Boyfriend on a show like American Idol...would you send them to Hollywood? Lets be honest.
-Jay P- 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

do u want to die?

Anonymous said...

apparantly he does...bieber is the best u idiot

Jade said...

Leave jay alone. He's right. Justin sounded horrific. You think Simon would've liked that? No. You're just stupid little fan girls that don't know music

Lindseyyybaby said...

So I did what you said...he's appeal is gone if you close your eyes. He's losing it :/

Anonymous said...

Jay is right sorry beliebers..this is shit

Anonymous said...

Your just jealous you cant do that!

Anonymous said...

I like Bieber, but if I am being honest, when I closed my eyes like Jay suggested it was horrible. He wouldn't get sent to Hollywood, he would get sent home..............sorry Justin.

Rachel Bieber said...

He's gorgeous though that's all that matters. Ignore the hate Justin love you. Everytime you hate on him just think "..he has more money than me." He wins!