1/12/13

Dylan Bernard Interview with Never Jaded


Hey guys! So Dylan was recently interviewed by @TishaGotGame of Never Jaded! Check out his interview at www.neverjaded.com, or just click the picture. It's a great write up and I'm sure you will learn so much more about Dylan, and maybe even a little bit about myself!

Also, be sure to check out Dylan's brand new website, www.dylanbernardmusic.com for all things Dylan! I'll be posting his covers, interviews, and even messages from Dylan every once in a while. Thank you for all of the support.
-Jay P- 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so good! I love it ;)

Jade said...

Really get article about Dylan! She's a great journalist.

Anonymous said...

AW i loved reading it! Great interview. notto bad for your first one. But then again...you have one of the top celebrity bloggers as your manager haha

Latisha Hickem said...

Thank you John. The interview was a lot of fun.

Keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

THIS NEW LAYOUT IS SO GOOD! the interview was good too. I love you guys. New Vlog?

KayLynn said...

I love you Dylan! (: this is perfect but I agree haha it has to be perfect. Your manager knows his stuff lol lucky ducky you are.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU! I CANT WAIT FOR USTREAM TONIGHT AND YOUR NEW COVER. YOUR FANS SUPPORT YOU SINCE DAY ONE AND YOU HAVE AN AWESOME MANAGER. I LOVE THAT YOU SAID YOU GUYS HAVE A BROTHER LIKE RELATIONSHIP. YOU WILL BOTH BE FAMOUS