1/6/13

Dylan Bernard "The A-Team" Cover


Hey everyone! Check out Dylan's latest cover of The A-Team by Ed Sheeran! I know that he posted a cover of this earlier, but we felt like redoing it. We both believe that this version is much better and we hope you all enjoy it! Please comment/rate/subscribe. Feel free to leave song suggestions. 

Also; be on the look out for Dylan's interviews coming soon. He's on a tiny press tour and I will definitely be tweeting and posting the interviews here so you can check them out!
-Jay P-

7 comments:

Kelly said...

This was even better than the first!

Anonymous said...

OMG NEW OBSESSION

Kandykane said...

This really fits your voice. Why aren't you famous yet!? I love the look too

Jade said...

You just keep getting better and better. Well done Dylan.

Anonymous said...

Dylan this is your best cover yet. <3 I love you!

Anonymous said...

When jay first introduced you on the site I thought you were just some project but now I know that you're more than that. Your vlogs prove you guys are really best friends and your talent is so real. You both will make it because you genuinely care about each other and support one another. Keep it up. I love this cover.

Anonymous said...

marry me <3