1/13/13

Ciara - Wake Up Turn Up


I'm really done with Ciara. The "singer" recently released her latest track titled Wake Up Turn Up produced by Mike WiLL hoping to revive her career. Unfortunately, for me, it didn't work.

The song is very basic and, in my opinion, a weaker version of Ciara and Nicki Minaj's song I'm Legit. I think Ciara should stick with dancing. She is very talented in that area, but as far as singing goes, I believe her career is over. 

I'll give her an A for effort, but it's definitely time to regroup and redefine her image. She's a beautiful girl and she may even benefit from a few acting classes. That way she could get into acting and modeling. There's room for Ciara in the industry, but singing is not for her.
-Jay P- 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol this is terrible

Anonymous said...

Not even real music -_- she should disappear

Jade said...

I liked the old Ciara

Katie5593 said...

Ciara is really just not a singer lmao its so funny