1/7/13

Baby Kimye


I held off talking about this for as long as I could, but between the tweets and just my friends and family asking me about my personal opinion, I felt the need to blog about it. 

It's no surprise that Kim Kardashian is pregnant with Kanye West's baby. When I first read it on Twitter at like 2 in the morning, I didn't believe it. I thought it was just one of the countless rumors that Twitter users create to gain followers. The next morning I found out that it was true.

 At this point I just don't really know what to think. This will definitely be the end of Kim's "career." With a child in her life, she's going to lose her image as the "it girl" and become "the mom." Kanye will also have to straighten up his act and change from the "unpredictable rapper," and become "the father." 

I am happy for them, but I believe the timing is just wrong. I know they've been friends for years, but they probably should have dated for longer. In addition to that, having a baby will put pressure on their relationship and possibly force them into marriage, which is the last thing that Kim needs right now.

Well...there you have it. Congratulations Kim and Kanye. Best of luck!
-Jay P- 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY AGREE. This will ruin Kims image.

Rob said...

I hate them both Beyonce is smart to stay away