1/18/13

American Idol Talk !


The first week of American Idol has come to an end, and I must say I actually like the new judges panel. I think they all feed off each other very well, and even though the producers are pitting Mariah and Nicki against each other, I do enjoy the little bickering between the two. 

I do have a favorite audition so far, and that audition belongs to Kez Ban! Everything about this audition is superb. I was not expecting her to be any good, but as soon as she sang I knew that something special had happened. I don't believe she will win the show, but I hope this is her big break.


What do you guys think of the new season of American Idol?  Do you like the new judges? Who are your favorite contestants so far? Comment below!
-Jay P- 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I LOVE KEZ TOO!!!

Anonymous said...

Did you love the boy at the end? He made me cry

Jade said...

So Dylan will have a new cover Sunday and Monday? YAYYY

Karen said...

SHES AMAZING