12/3/12

YouTube Artist of the Month: Camille Peruto

It's been a little while since I posted a YouTube Artist of the Month, so first let me apologize for that! I've been so busy and tied up working on my website and with Dylan that I haven't had time to discover new talent. That being said, I am back with a new artist that I believe you will love!
A few weeks ago Dylan and I went to support a friend of ours (you'll be seeing her on Jay Swag next month) at an open mic night near us, and while we were there we had the pleasure of hearing Camille Peruto perform her original song, Sparrow. I spoke with Camille after the show. We traded information and have been in contact ever since. She possesses such a unique voice, and I believe we will be hearing a lot more about her in the near future. Be sure to subscribe to her YouTube Channel and like her Facebook Page www.facebook.com/camilleperutomusic. 
-Jay P- 

6 comments:

Jade said...

omg when she sang "sparrow" i almost cried. so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

she is amazing !

Anonymous said...

OMG HER VOICE IS BEAUTIFUL. LOVE HER TONE

Jack said...

she wrote this? Wow that is incredible! She should have an album

Andrea Sal said...

wow she is sooo pretty and her voice is pretty too. <3 so glad you featured her and introduced her to us all :)

Kaley said...

When will we see more Dylan covers? He's the only reason I come to your site! Guess you couldn't become famous on your own so you wanted to use him.