12/14/12

Pray For Newtown


This story is sickening to me, and I don't want really want to get into too much detail. This is a very traumatic experience for everyone involved, and sometimes too much media attention can make things harder. I just want to say that the families and children that were victim to the elementary school shootings in Newtown, Connecticut are in my prayers today, and I urge to to keep them in your prayers as well. It baffles me that someone, regardless of their mental stability, would be able to walk into an elementary school and open fire on innocent children. Too many lives were lost today. I cannot even fathom what these families are going through, but to anyone involved  please know that the rest of us are praying for you. You are not alone. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of you.
-Jay P- 

4 comments:

Trish said...

this is so sad ;( it breaks my heart and so close to the christmas season. god bless the families. praying for them all.

sophie said...

pray for the families who have been hurt by this

Anonymous said...

i hate people how could you ever do this to those poor children :( idk what to think im just so sad and upset and distraught by the whole situation

Anonymous said...

this is the most depressing thing ever :( imagine the parents who will never get to give their kids the Christmas gifts they may have already boughten them