12/24/12

Merry Christmas !


I haven't been blogging much recently as I've been getting ready for Christmas, but I wanted to take the time out of my day to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! You guys are seriously the best and I am so grateful to have you as my readers. Have a safe day tomorrow with your families. Dylan and I will be back after Christmas. We have a lot of stuff to share with you all in the coming days. I hope you're ready!

Anyway, Merry Christmas! Enjoy my friend Courtney Zahn's cover of O Holy Night! It's amazing and I'm sure that you all are going to love it. Subscribe to her and watch her other videos. She's incredible! 
-Jay P- 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND TO DYLAN TOO. Love being able to watch two rising stars on their path to fame :) may you both have a great holiday. I can't wait for your next video blogs.

Anonymous said...

aw merry christmas ((((: your friend courtney is a spectacular singer. what a beautiful rendition

Jade said...

Happy Holidays John and Dylan <3

Rachel Kale said...

Merry Xmas jay!