12/18/12

Cassadee Pope Wins The Voice


Singer Cassadee Pope was just announced as the winner of The Voice! This gives Blake Shelton the win for two years in row now. I can't say that I'm overly thrilled that she won, but then again, I didn't like the other options either. I believe she deserved the title out of the remaining contestants, but I would've much rather seen the final three to be; Melanie Martinez, Amanda Brown, and Trevin Hunt. If any one of them won I would've been so happy.

Regardless, congratulations to Cassadee Pope. I'm looking forward to seeing what your next move will be. Are you happy with tonight's results? Let me know below!
-Jay P- 

3 comments:

Erin said...

she was famous before this show. its rigged.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for her. She deserves it. Fuck all of you who thinks she doesnt. I saw your tweet jay..it's funny how you didn't want her to win because of her band..yet you were so upset when Juliet Simms didn't win..she was in a band too..that you interviewed...what's the criteria for you to like someone? you have to personally meet them or something?

John.Panichella said...

Actually not the criteria for me to like someone isn't for me to meet them. I met Cassadee Pope too. I just didn't publicize it. I think Cassadee is very talented, but her band was way more popular than Juliet Simms' at the time. I just think the regulations should be stricter on The Voice. That's all. Thanks for stopping by! =]