12/30/12

2012 Reflection: Happy New Year !


Wow. That's really the first thing that comes to mind when I think that 2012 is almost over. I say this every time I write a reflection, but I'm so lucky and blessed to have all my readers in my life. None of this would be possible if it weren't for you guys. 

I've met some amazing people this year and I'm so grateful for that. I was also fortunate enough to interview a wide variety of notable persons. Shout out to everyone who agreed to an interview this year. I truly appreciate it and I wish you all the best.

I feel like I really discovered who my real friends were in 2012. My best friend and I sorted things out this year and I'm so happy for that. Here's some advice from me to each and every one of you; never let your pride keep you from apologizing to someone who deserves it. Sometimes you have to admit your wrong so you don't lose people that mean a lot to you.

Of course, graduation was also a huge milestone this year. Shout out to the class of 2012. I'll be the first to admit that a lot of us have drifted but I know that we are still a strange, dysfunctional family. Thank you for everyone from my class that has supported me. It means the world to me. 

 Overall this year has been amazing. I know this is a vague post but there' just so many blessings in 2012 that I can't really write it all down. Shout out to my friends, family, and readers who are always there for me. Of course, a special shout out to Dylan. You're the brother I've always wanted. I know we annoy each other nonstop sometimes but thank you for everything. I couldn't ask for a better friend. I can honestly say that I'm becoming a mature young adult. Graduating high school really put things in perspective for me. I'm not a little kid anymore. This is the real world and I'm ready to make a name for myself. 2013 better be ready because Dylan and I are taking over! 

Stay tuned for our video blog coming later this week. They'll be a special announcement from me in there that you won't want to miss. This has been an awesome year. Thank you for everything. Stay safe tomorrow. I'll talk to you in 2013.
-Jay P-

7 comments:

Jade said...

Happy New Years Jay. 2013 will be your year not a doubt. You've come so far and will continue to do so.

Anonymous said...

U and Dylan have the cutest bromance ever. HNY to you two

Melissa Woods said...

You have come so far since your first posts. Happy for you jay. Keep it up. May 2013 bring you countless blessings. Thanks for being an inspiration to all of us.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you and Dylan's New Years video. Have fun tonight :)

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! 2013 will be HUGE for you guys I know it.

Ally said...

Hope you had a great day. You and Dylan are the best :) The only reason you and him aren't blood brothers is because that would've been too much talent for one set of parents to handle lmao! Love you both. This is your guys' year

Anonymous said...

Hi Jay I don't mean this to be rude but I have a question so please don't take it the wrong way. Do you think it's hard to let Dylan take some of your shine as your artist? I mean when you started you were just a celeb blogger..you didn't share it with anyone. Now your artist takes a lot of your publicity. I mean do you like being a manager?