11/13/12

Trevin Hunte Belts Out "When a Man Loves a Woman"


Trevin Hunte is seriously a force to be reckoned with. I'm not sure if he's 18 or 19 but he really sings like someone who has many more years of experience than that. Last night he performed When a Man Loves a Woman, and I feel as thought it was the best performance of the night. He's learning to control his voice better, and it's not all about the high notes. His lower register is actually very good also. The runs in his voice are incredible and I think he can go very far!

I also liked Amanda Brown's performance. The only problem is...I didn't like it last night. Basically, I woke up this morning and listened to all the performances again and after I listened to her performance I was compelled to replay it a couple of times. I even compared it to Florence's version. After all this it definitely grew on me, and has become one of my favorites of the night. This may be a problem for Amanda because from the look of my tweets, many of you didn't like her performance last night and I highly doubt you listened to it multiple times until it clicked for you. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how the votes panned out tonight on The Voice!
-Jay P- 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow you dont learn to sing like that. He is godsent