11/28/12

The Voice Says Goodbye to Dez Duron


Although I didn't watch The Voice last night, I went right to my Twitter feed this morning to see find out who was eliminated  To my surprise, I discovered that Dez Duron has been sent home! Based on comments/tweets I've been receiving Dez was one of the front runners. Most of my readers seemed to love him, and on Twitter, teenage girls would declare their love for him over and over again during his performances. I guess this proves that having the teenage girl vote isn't always enough. 

I don't think this is the last we'll be hearing from Dez. I would love to interview him and I'm going to try to make that happen for you guys! Oh yeah...Cody Belew also got eliminated but I don't think he should've been there anyway. With Team Christina completely out of the competition, which judge do you think will win this season of The Voice?
-Jay P- 

2 comments:

Dez'sGirl said...

HE SHOULDNT HAVE GOT VOTED OFF THIS IS SO STUPID IM NOT WATCHING THIS SHOW ANYMORE

Anonymous said...

Dez will be a star. No doubt.