11/11/12

Rihanna Performs New Single On SNL


Pop princess Rihanna just released her Diamonds video, but she's not done making headlines! The singer recently sang her new single titled Stay live on SNL. The ballad steers away from her more recent pop/dance music but I predict it will do just as well! I love this song and it definitely shows some vocal maturity from Rihanna. If you like the song, it will be featured on her seventh studio album Unapologetic. Personally, I think Rih is going to have a big hit with this album. What do you guys think?
-Jay P- 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

IM LIKING THE SONG

Rachel said...

She has a beautiful voice and it really shows in this song. I love you Rihanna <3333333 you are my biggest idol

SunnyGirl said...

Rihanna come to peru and perform!

Rihanna said...

Okay, I will!! :)