11/1/12

Emblem3 Steals The Show

X Factor has really been disappointing me this season. The talent this year is nowhere near as good as last year's lineup. Last night I was, yet again, disappointed with the performances. First, the show seems to be overly produced this time around. It feels like everyone is reading a script, and the performances are ridiculous and over the top. No one is showing off their full vocal potential and that bores me to no end. That being said, there was one stand out performance...
As much as I hate to admit it, Emblem3 surprised me last night. I thoroughly enjoyed their performance and I can already see them becoming huge pop stars. I haven't liked Emblem3 at all this season, mainly due to their cocky personalities, but last night they performed really well and they are deserving of all the praise they have received. 

Be sure to watch tonight to see who will make it to the next round. I'm still hoping my favorite, Carly Rose Sonenclar wins the competition! I guess we'll have to see what happens.
-Jay P- 

5 comments:

Emblemmm3 said...

why dont you like them.they are sooooo good you dont even know them so dont judge them.

Anonymous said...

Oh shut up...He can have an opinion of he wants and he said he liked their performance. Maybe you should learn to read his posts. He's right anyway. They're major douche bags.

Jade said...

I loved this performance too! I agree, best of the night.

Klonidier said...

Those three little f**kers SUCK!!! The one kid walks around all puffed up, trying to flex... Hahahahahahaa . What a douche. The x factor contestants have zero talent. Brittany looks stupid with her wigs on. She wears them all white trashy. It's laughable that Simon thinks those 3 boys are talented. Lol. He is a horrible judge. Who made him an expert? The UK? Well, they can have him back. It okay the Voice is MUCH better and the x factor won't be back next year. Ha ha ha ha ha.. Now go away Simon... And better yet take those emblem 3 douches with you.. I'm sure they would sleep with you. I see the way you smile at them so I know you want them.;)

Klonidier said...

Emblemmm3 ... Don't judge them.. They are on a show where they get ......JUDGED.. Omfg are you annoying.