11/16/12

Carly Rose Sonenclar Will Win The X Factor


This girl is going to win The X Factor.There is no way she can lose! Her voice is so mature for her age. It's hard to believe that she is only thirteen-years old. Watch the singing sensation belt out Celine Dion's My Heart Will Go On

When I heard she was singing this song I was a little disappointed. First, I think the song is super boring...second, I didn't think she could pull it off. Well, I'm so glad to admit that I was wrong! I loved the performance and she sang it extremely well. I definitely feel as though she has what it takes to win this competition.

The Elimination:



This week the producers decided to throw a curve ball and make it a "double elimination" to compensate for bringing Diamond White back into the competition. Unfortunately we are saying goodbye to Jennel Garcia and Lyric 145. I can't say that I am surprised that Lyric 145 were eliminated (although I really did like most of their performances), but I am a little shocked to see Jennel go home so early in the competition. Jennel had a great voice and while I stated on Twitter that I didn't like her song choice, I really believe she should've stayed over a few of the other contestants. Either way, I'm sure this isn't going to be the last time we see either of these acts! Who knows? Maybe I'll even interview them!
-Jay P- 


4 comments:

Jade said...

I LOVE Carly so much. She is SOOO amazing <333 You're so lucky that she follows you on twitter :) tell her I said hi

Deborah Johnston said...

did not expect jennel to leave. cece should have gone instead she is so bad and screams the entire time that she sings!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jennel NOOOOO :( BRING BACK JENNEL

Anonymous said...

i love the show and i agree carly should win. but when are you and dylan going to do more video blogs they are so funny. and when are you guys gonna put up another cover?