11/21/12

Ariana Grande Sings "All I Want For Christmas Is You"


Ariana Grande leaves me speechless after each and every one of her performances! The above video is her singing All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey and once again, Ariana does an amazing job. I wish more people would see her as the incredible talent she is, as opposed to just a Nickelodeon star. If you watch all of her videos you will find that she is one of the most talented singers out there at the moment! She is also one of my dream interviews. Maybe one day we can make that happen, but for now I'll definitely keep supporting her. Anyway, enjoy the video!
-Jay P- 

6 comments:

Jade said...

I LOVE HER VOICE

Brielle said...

She is literally perfect <33 I wish I could be here haha

Anonymous said...

When are you and Dylan gonna put up some new stuff?

Anonymous said...

Wow she is really good! :) Happy Thanksgiving to you and Dylan. I'm thankful that God made you friends because your friendship and journey inspired me so much. Love you two.

TaylorB said...

Happy Thanksgiving Jay. I agree , u and Dylan are great role models. I hope u both have a good day with ur fams.

Anonymous said...

JayP! Happy Thanksgiving. I found you're blog recently and I am such a fan. You're a great example of what teens should strive to be. Keep up the amazing work. I love watching your video blogs with Dylan too! Haha you guys crack me up make sure you don't let this industry tear your friendship apart because I swear we are going to watch you guys on TV someday lol. Anyway hope you and your families had a fantastic day.