10/1/12

Skyfall - Adele


I am SO happy to write this post and share this with you guys. Grammy winning singer Adele will be lending her perfect voice to the new James Bond film Skyfall. The song of the same name was co-written by Adele and Paul Epworth, and was recorded in London's Abbey Road Studios. 

Adele is one of my top 5 favorite singers of all time and the fact that I don't have to wait for her next album to hear new material is probably the best news I've heard in a while! Well...maybe that's a little dramatic but still, take a listen to Skyfall and hear just exactly what I'm talking about. Now I need her to release another album asap!


-Jay P- 



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

new favorite song. amazing

Anonymous said...

OMG THANK GOD SHES BACK

Anonymous said...

give us the whole song Adele..better yet give us a new album

Jade said...

i love how much you love adele!