10/11/12

Pink Friday Roman Reloaded: The Re-Up


Rap superstar Nicki Minaj recently announced that her next album will be released on November 19th. The album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded The Re-UP, which is really a repackaging of her sophomore album, will feature a few new songs that Nicki thinks her fans will love.

She just tweeted the cover art for the album (see above). Okay...I'm a huge Nicki fan but I absolutely hated her sophomore album. There's no need to release it twice. I would prefer for her to go back to the studio and create a completely brand new album that is just as good as her first. I don't know everyone, I just don't know this is going to sell very well. I could be wrong! Her new single is scheduled for release sometime next week. What do you think?
-Jay P- 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who's @jesssbergin ;) you guys sure do tweet a lot. She's cute. Is she mrs jayswag?

Anonymous said...

This is going to suck. Nicki needs to come back

ItzBarbieBitch said...

leave nicki alone she da best lyke she doin shit that no body else does

Loretta said...

Nicki the baddest. Album gonna be hot just watch

Anonymous said...

cant wait