10/28/12

Current Obsession: Supernatural


Okay guys...so if you follow me on Twitter then you already know how bad this obsession is getting. It's now at the point where I feel the need to blog about it!

My new favorite show is SupernaturalI! I watch this show on weekdays on TNT from 9-11am, and on Wednesday nights at 9pm on The CW. I'm even running on about 2-4 hours of sleep because there was a 24 hours marathon of the show and I didn't want to miss it! 

I highly recommend checking it out if you are into paranormal/action shows. Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles, who play Sam and Dean Winchester, are the perfect people for the show and they really make the show what it is. It has now become my goal to interview them...and I promise you...it will happen. Anyway, be sure to watch Supernatural on TNT weekday mornings. New episodes air every Wednesday on The CW at 9pm. 
-Jay P-

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL i love your obsession with this show and how you always tweet about it

Kayla said...

I LOVE SUPERNATURAL <33333

Paul Deemer said...

yes yes yes! This is my favorite show. What is your favorite episode?

Anonymous said...

Hahaha you got Netflix to watch it that's great. But um please be safe. I'm worries about you and Dylan.

Anonymous said...

SUCH A GREAT SHOW. lol i love when you obsess over something because it becomes so funny on your twitter.